How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed internally (and immediately). chessbazaar will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address registered with your chessbazaar order/account. In this mail, you will be provided with an Order ID for your reference, the SKU of the item/s you have ordered and an expected time of delivery.
What about the hidden costs (shipping, GST etc)?
GST has already been included in the product, so you don't have to pay anything extra. What you see is what you pay. Kindly drop us your GST number if you want a GST invoice along.
Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Sorry, the products listed as 'Out of Stock' are not available for sale. Please use the 'Contact Us' feature to be informed of the product's availability once the product is back in stock and is ready to ship.
Is it necessary to have a chessbazaar account to shop?
No, it is not necessary to have a chessbazaar account to shop and purchase items. You can shop by providing just your email ID and checking out as a guest. However, we recommended that you register at our website to enjoy the following benefits:
- enjoy a personalized shopping experience, including recommendations, quicker checkout as you can save your billing and shipping addresses.
- can see your last orders and reorder any item easily if you want.
- will also be able to see ratings and reviews of products brought by you at chessbazaar.
- create your personal wishlist of the products you love and you will like to purchase in future.
How do I make a payment for a chessbazaar purchase?
chessbazaar offer multiple methods of payments depending upon your location.
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, UPI, PayTm and Google Pay.
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Delivery
- No cost 3 months EMI through Simpl
PS: We charge INR 200 extra as a COD transportation fee.
Do you offer EMI option?
Yes, we offer No-Cost 3 Months EMI option on all our products. We have tied up with Simpl Payment Solution and they authenticate your credit history when you input your mobile number during checkout. Just choose Simpl Payment Gateway during checkout.
How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card and is it safe?
chessbazaar accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Rupay and American Express credit cards through our payment gateway partner RazorPay. The customers will need to key in their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code (Card Verification Value - found on the back of the card) and complete the payment flow. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. chessbazaar or its associate payment gateway do not store your Credit/Debit card information in any way.
It is absolutely safe to use your Credit/Debit card at chessbazaar as we use Internationally Certified Security Standards to process your vital information. We use industry-standard Verisign’s 128 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
Even then if you have doubt, please feel free to use Bank transfer to make the payment.
Couldn't find the information you needed? If you are a customer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in doing business with us please write to us email@example.com. We will try to reach out to you as soon as possible.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order shipped" state. You can do so by sending us an email via our Contact Us Form with the order number. However, if the item is shipped your payment will be refunded (excluding shipping charges).
How much are the delivery charges?
chessbazaar provides free delivery on all items as over the India. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Normally we ship the items within 24 - 48 hours of your confirmed order and the estimated time of delivery is as follows:
Metros: Bluedart/DTDC, in 3-5 business days
Non-Metros: DTDC, in 3-7 business days
Villages: IndiaPost - 5-10 business daysHow are the items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged in our warehouses - so as to avoid any form of damage. We take great pride in our packaging which ensures the package is water proof with plastic wrap and fragile items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
- Seller Error: If we made a mistake, such as sending the wrong or incomplete item, please let us know right away and we will gladly send the correct item in exchange whenever possible at no additional cost to you.(Wrong or incomplete items claim must be made within 48 hours of delivery of the item.)
- Defective items: If you receive an item with a manufacturer's defect, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order to arrange for a replacement.
- Shipping Damage: If your purchase arrived damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to initiate a parcel damage claim. To expedite your claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the package and damaged contents.
- Plastic Box Damage: We offer plastic box complementary with some of the chess pieces so we won't be able to send you the replacement for the plastic box if it breaks in transit.
- Refused or Undeliverable Packages: Packages returned because of purchaser error or refused delivery are subject to a restocking fee of up to 60% of the purchase price to recover the cost of processing, shipping, and then re-stocking and re-processing the order.
How do I cancel an order on chessbazaar.in? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on chessbazaar?